contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Saturday, April 11, 2009

street fart.

Here's another couple of sketchbook pages from the next issue of phlegm. This issue is all put together now, i just need to find a spare few days to design and print a cover before the contents is carted off to the printers.
Other than this I've been working quite hard on the walls book painting about three or four walls/frames a week. It's exhausting all my money and I'm beginning to wonder if this project is merely an elaborate form of self destruction.
Cluster has been on hold for about three weeks now and that's starting to annoy me. I'd say it's about the most important of all the things I'm trying to get done, so I'm a bit frustrated that it's had to slow down for a while.

click to enlarge