contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Sunday, August 16, 2009

solvents.

My lack of camera is almost over. I have a charger again for my old camera, so I'm going to use that one again until i can afford to buy a nice new one...so that should be 2013 possibly 2014 if know one buys cluster when it comes out.
Below are a few frames from my photo/street art prog graff comic I'm working on. If anyone's behind on what I'm up to, for some reason i thought it would be a good idea to make every painting i paint on walls a frame in a comic book for the next year or so. I photoshop years worth of work together and it all comes together as a lovely big comic book. Or at least that's what it's supposed to do, most of the time it's just a complete fiasco that melts my mind as i try and keep score of what's done and where I'm up to. I'm hoping I'll get to a point where the clouds disperse and it all starts to come together. fingers crossed.
I'm trying to paint the frames looser than i normally like to paint because most of the pictures won't be printed very big in the book.Some of the key frames will be double page spreads so I'll be cramming the detail into some pages. Anyway, that's enough blah blah blah. BYE.