contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Friday, March 26, 2010

rooftop painting

All my drawing time is still taken up getting that long standing commission done for the children's hospital. I've been getting up super early to go out painting so i can get it all over by lunchtime and get back to work on it. I'm looking forward to getting back to drawing 'in brine' and finishing the printing of 'no ideas' now. Not long now, another week or two and it's done.

I'm trying to focus some attention to the first chapter of the wall comic at the moment so I'm going to be painting quite a bit more of this hairy giant over the next month. Then I'll be back on giant cats again for a while.
Below is the creature asleep. I spent so much time getting his body the correct shape i forgot to paint him with his eyes closed.

click to enlarge.


click to enlarge


x phlegm x