contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Monday, November 15, 2010

another delay.

Sorry. I've had to postpone my comic and new print for another week.

I've done a poster for the band low who where back in the uk for a few dates. It was all a bit short notice. I finally got them off the printing bed at about two in the morning the day before the first date on the poster.
click to enlarge.

The unframed prints are £30. Three colour print on satin card. Edition of 150. The letter o is also based on a poster i did for them a few years ago too.

I only kept back five of these prints so if you want one I'd email or ring Emma at the old sweetshop asap. She also has one of the old low posters so if you wanted them as a set I'm sure you could get a deal.

Email. info@theoldsweetshopsheffield.co.uk Tel. 0114 255 8515


bye.

x phlegm x