contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

phlegm book update

I've not had a chance to stop home long enough to sell my books online again. I do plan to have them back in my shop (along with a few other surprises) but i don't think it's going to be for a month or two now as i'm still away painting.
         For now if you want to buy the book Rare and Racy in sheffield will be selling them online. Rare and Racy is the first place i ever sold my comics and artwork so it's great to have them looking after it while i'm away.

For more info about p+p costs and how to order email...    shop@rareandracy.co.uk

Stockists.

If you live in the uk and want to walk in and buy it from a shop, here are my main stockists.

Gosh!  Berwick street, london WF1 ODR
Lik+neon Sclater st,London E1 6HR
The old sweetshop Nether edge road, Sheffield S71RU
Rare and racy Devonshire street, Sheffield S3 7SG

Phlegm book of pen and ink illustrations.
------------------------------------------------------------
A collection of my pen and ink illustrations based on walls i've painted over the past few years. I've also hand printed and embossed all the covers myself.













x phlegm x