contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Saturday, December 06, 2014

'Fight or flight' Copper etching.

EDIT. 7th dec 15.40 uk time. 

That sold fast. 
Sorry to everyone who missed out this time and congratulations to everyone who got one. I appreciate it very much. 
Good news is there are no oversells. So if you got a confirmation then its ok.  

x phlegm x 





I'll be releasing my print 'fight or flight' this weekend, Sunday the 7th of December 3.00pm uk time.

The print is an edition of 100. All of them will be on sale from my big cartel site on the date and time above. The prints often sell fast so try and get somewhere with a good internet connection!

This print will be £300. The image size is 70cm by 30cm. It's a copper plate etching printed with black graphic chemical ink on Fabriano Rosaspina white paper- 280gsm acid free.

I've worked very hard on these prints and i'm really proud of the quality. I hope you like them. Anyone interested in how i make these prints by hand in my garden shed take a few minutes to watch the process video below.