contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Week one - the forest.

I've been a bit of a hermit lately. Maybe I've spent too long in my shed drawing comics, or maybe i just stayed in the woods a little too long. Anyway. Happy new year to you all. I'm now going to get myself up to date and start sharing with you a few more things I've been up to. I feel last year i worked in private a lot as i tried to prioritise my book projects and reorganise the way i work. This year should be a better year for all you who have supported me over the years. Some of my books are nearing completion and i have some great print work i can't wait to share. I also have some walls planned that i really can't wait to get started on.

August 1st 2015.
Day one.

 Day two.
 Day three
 Day four.
 Day five.
 Day six.
 Day seven.