contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Thursday, March 26, 2009

phlegmanimation

Here's the reigns music video i did. Turned out pretty good. It's captured the atmosphere of the song quite well. It's left me itching to work on an animation project that i can work on for longer though.

reigns music video by phlegm (link youtube

I've stopped drawing the comics for most of last week because I've been trying to move my studio around and clean it out. I've been making some space in it so i can start painting some large paintings in there. I think it's the first time I've had a day of not drawing anything in years.
I've also been painting some buildings but thanks to paint never turning up and having far too many things to do every day most of them are left half painted at the moment.

peace out. x