contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Friday, December 04, 2009

abcdefghi.....

Usually i wouldn't show work I've done for someone before the release but apparently the work for this show is already on facebook. Plus I'm down in London this week and it's the only thing i have on my memory stick that i found in my pencil case.

This is the drawing i did for the silver and black exhibition this week at archipelago. The final print also has a silver frilled backing to each letter. I went in to sign the prints last week and all the work is looking lovely for the show.

click to enlarge.



I'm going to make an early new years promise to do more screen printing. I have my own fantastic setup at home and i only seem to have used it for comic covers lately. I'm going to make sure i produce some limited prints on a frequent basis for myself and possibly a few other artists as well.

x phlegm x