contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Building

I'm busy organising walls for some of the more intricate frames of the comic. I think I've found a good wall for the front cover and a few of the very busy middle chapters of the book. The smaller frames I'm going to do as spray painted pasteups so i can get them up in more difficult spots. Some of the tricky ones to find are...a factory chimney, a two story house next to water and some huge industrial machinery (like a quarry or something) If anyone has any clues, or if you have any interesting or big walls get in touch with me, i only charge in tea and biscuits.

ps. i don't paint inside peoples houses (no matter how many custard creams you offer).

click to enlarge


click to enlarge


...Oh yeah and the official name of the photo comic is 'building'

x phlegm x