contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dulwich, South London.



Painted for the Baroque the streets festival. Organised by Ingrid Beazley from Dulwich picture gallery and Street art London  Artists involved use pictures from the permanent collection at the gallery as inspiration. I was drawn to a detail in 'the triumph of David'

My book is now back from the printers!  I'm just organising a few things before i can put the first lot online. I have a few more intensive days hand embossing the covers first before i can set a date. Hopefully i should be putting them out by the end of the month. Sorry this is so delayed, it's been a much more exhausting, time consuming and expensive project than when i started it....It looks great though so i hope it's all worth it. I'll post photos soon.