contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Monday, May 27, 2013

Southbank centre, London.

Painted alongside Roa and the Bread collective for Southbanks summer festival, Festival of Neighbourhood.





I'm still on track to release my book at the end of the month. I'll do another post in the next few days with all the details. As well as the online sales i'll be fully stocking my usual places in sheffield. I'll also stock somewhere in London so you can grab it over the counter... Anyone buying online may have to be patient waiting for the order. I'm not Amazon so things may be slow getting sent out.

If you live in London and are interested in going to a shop to buy it just pop me an email with the subject heading 'London shop' so i can start to figure out how many i need to leave down there. (this won't be a guarantee or pre order by the way. It's just so i can get a rough guess of how many i need there)

x phlegm x